We hope this finds you and your families safe and well. The response to our Thanksgiving Sponsor a Family was heartwarming. We were able to provide dinners to over 270 families! And now, we are asking for a helping hand for Christmas. The goal remains the same: to provide assistance to our neighbors at Our Lady of Loretto in Hempstead and Queen of the Most Holy Rosary in Roosevelt who struggle with food insecurities.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org and choose to sponsor a family of 4, 6, or 8
• purchase Stop and Shop gift cards in $25 or $50 denominations
• you will be assigned a parish/family code as in past food drives
• place the cards in an envelope with the code and the family size you sponsored included on the front
• hand deliver the cards to Anna Sirianni, Parish Social Ministry, 120 Fifth Street, or the rectory, 130 Fifth Street, during regular business hours. Please be assured that delivery through the mail slots is secure.
• mail to Anna Sirianni, Parish Social Ministry, 120 Fifth Street, Garden City, NY 11530
• all envelopes will be delivered directly to the receiving parishes
We recommend the following, but of course, all contributions are gratefully accepted.
Family of 4 $100-125
Family of 6 $125-150
Family of 8 $150-200
Rather than a drop off day, you can mail or deliver your contribution, at your convenience, by December 14th. The Sponsor a Family committee will deliver the donations to the receiving parishes.
Questions or concerns, please contact Eileen Hoey, email@example.com
With our deepest appreciation,
Anna Sirianni Director, Parish Social Ministry
Pat DiMattia Sponsor a Family Committee
Eileen Hoey Sponsor a Family Committee